Those wishing to apply to umpire at the Euros in Finland please see info below and email Mr Ryan at email@example.com for the application form.
AETF HQ would like to ask the AETF Member Countries to complete and to send the country application of Umpires wishing to referee during the upcoming 31st Senior and 22nd Junior European Taekwon-Do Championships held on 28th April to 1st May, 2016 in Tampere, Finland.
We ask the National Associations in Europe to select the umpires, to complete the application and to send it attaching also a current photography (passport size, min. 300 dpi) before or on 14th February 2016 to Mr. Attila Solti - Member of the AETF T&U Committee at the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org (and a copy to the AETF HQ (email@example.com).
By February 28th 2016, the AETF T&U Committee will select 50 umpires from those who will apply. The selected umpires will have covered the accommodation and board and will receive salary for their work at the Euros 2016 from AETF.
All Umpires who will not be chosen by the Committee will be able to come to Finland and to help at the Euros if they wish, but at their own or their association’s expenses and will not receive salary for their work from AETF.
Below you can read the excerpt from the invitation referring to the umpires at Euros 2016.
“• Umpires must arrive before or on Wednesday 27th of April 2016 before 13.00 and depart on Monday 2nd of May, 2016.
• ITF Taekwon-Do Finland will pay a 6 days/5 nights hotel accommodation including full board (beverages not included) from Wednesday 27th of April to Monday 2nd of May 2016 for a maximum of 50 umpires.
• Umpires will be accommodated in twin/double (2 persons) rooms.
• Umpires wishing to share a room with another person than the one assigned by the organizer (example spouse), will be required to pay 63 € (economy), 75 € (half board) OR 94 € (full board) in accordance with the VIP accommodation pricing.
• Umpires wishing a single room shall pay 40 € per person per day.
• Umpires not selected, but wishing to participate and approved by the AETF Tournament & Umpire Committee, must cover their hotel accommodation according to above mentioned arrangements and will not receive any expense reimbursement by the AETF.
• Umpires must attend the Umpire meeting on Wednesday 27th of April, 2016 from 15.00 – 17.30 in the Hakametsä Stadium.
• Umpires not present at the above mentioned umpire meeting shall be removed from the umpire list and shall pay their own accommodation expenses.”